1 - Start of the Agreement
- This Agreement will be deemed to be effective immediately upon your use of any of the services provided by CatWatchful.
- The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement are NON-NEGOTIABLE and are subject to acceptance “AS IS”. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using CatWatchful immediately; however, your use of CatWatchful, whether single use, multiple use, or continuous use, shall be deemed your express agreement to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Your use of the Services provided by CatWatchful, whether single use, multiple use, or continuous use, shall be deemed to be consideration, the sufficiency of which you hereby acknowledge, for expressly agreeing to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
- The services provided herein are available only to those individuals/organizations that are competent to enter into and form a legally binding and enforceable contract under applicable law.
2 - Definition
- “Account” means the Account registered by the USER in CatWatchful;
- “Device” means any computer system, smartphones, tablets or any other electronic device that supports and is compatible with the use of CatWatchful;
- “Monitor” means to monitor, track and collect the Target’s monitored information;
- “Monitored Information” means any information, data, graphics, locations, calls, messages, emails, texts, etc. received from the device through the use of CatWatchful;
- “CatWatchful” shall mean CatWatchful.es and shall include any other websites, subdomains, web links, web applications, Android and IOS applications, Windows applications, clouds, programs, computer software and any other services provided by CatWatchful from CatWatchful;
- “SERVICES” means any services provided by CatWatchful from time to time;
- “THIRD PARTIES” means any person other than the “USER” or the “TARGET”
- “TARGET” means a person who is monitored through CatWatchful Services;
- “USE” means installing and evaluating CatWatchful and monitoring the TARGET;
3 - CatWatchful Objective
CatWatchful is a mobile application that is built with the following objectives:
- Allow parents to monitor the online and offline activities of their minor children;
- Provide parental control to the mobile devices of your minors;
- Monitoring of Employees’ activities by the Employer during the Employees’ specified working hours.
4 - HOW CatWatchful works
- The USER must register an Account with CatWatchful
- The USER will install the CatWatchful application on the TARGETS device
- Connect the target device with the user by entering the USER LOGIN credentials on the TARGET DEVICE
- CatWatchful will collect TARGETS DEVICE MONITOR INFORMATION
- The MONITORED INFORMATION will be sent via the CatWatchful application from the target device to the USER account via data connectivity.
- The user can review and save all the MONITORED INFORMATION.
5 - CatWatchful services and monitored INFORMATION
- CatWatchful provides the following services to its users and monitors the following target information: – Call Log History, GPS Location, Calendar Updates, Text Messages, Emails, Web History, Call Recording, Network Activity Tracking Social, Live Monitoring, App Tracking, Anti-Theft Tracker, SIM Change Alert, Any other services that may be added or removed from time to time.
- The aforementioned services are provided on an “AS IS” and “As Available” basis, without any warranty or representation by CatWatchful that any of the services would be available at all times, and that such services, when available, they would be accurate. , without errors, without interruptions nor would it generate the desired results.
- CatWatchful may at any time suspend any of the aforementioned services or add any of the aforementioned services at any time, without prior notice or indication to the USER.
6 - USER Registration
- Any user wishing to take advantage of and/or use CatWatchful’s services must register with CatWatchful on the website by submitting the online registration form available on the CatWatchful website.
- CatWatchful reserves the right to accept or reject user registration at its sole discretion with or without attributing any reason.
- The user acknowledges that he has no right to register on the website and that CatWatchful will have the final authority to accept or reject the user’s registration.
- The user must enter only true, correct and precise data for registration. If at any time the information entered at the time of registration is determined to be false, misleading and incorrect, CatWatchful shall have the right to terminate/cancel the user’s registration and suspend any services available to said user.
- The user must provide all mandatory details required for user registration.
- The user must fill out the registration form by himself, and must not use any robotic system, or any automated system to fill out the registration form.
- The user shall not enter any details on the registration form that they consider confidential and do not intend to divulge. CatWatchful does not warrant or guarantee that the information entered by the User will remain confidential and will not be viewed by third parties.
- The user will not create any spam or false registration and/or will not create a multiple user account and/or will not delete the database of the website.
- The user will need to create a username and password to log in to the website. The user agrees not to share or disclose his username and password to any third party.
- The username created by the user must not be abusive, racist, offensive or contrary to legal provisions regarding the use of the name.
- The user must immediately inform CatWatchful of any unauthorized access to their user account or violation of any security known to them.
- All licenses, permits, consents, approvals, etc. that may be necessary to use the services of CatWatchful in TARGET will be obtained by the User in charge of it.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions published on the CatWatchful website from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User agrees at all times to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act of 2000, as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, statutes and notifications made under it.
- The User will be responsible for the establishment or configuration of their system to access any Service
7 - Conditions of use of CatWatchful
- CatWatchful is not SPY software and should not be used as such by the USER. The purpose of the services provided by CatWatchful is strictly to achieve the aforementioned objectives of (1) Parental control over minors; and (2) Monitoring of Employees during Hours of Employment and must be used only for that designated purpose and no other.
- CatWatchful will not be used to violate privacy or spy on anyone. Any illegal use of the CatWatchful Services will be construed as a breach of this Agreement and with knowledge of such breach; CatWatchful will immediately cancel the services and block the USER’s account, without prior notice to the USER.
- In order to use CatWatchful, the user must register their Account with CatWatchful and install the CatWatchful Application on the Devices of the TARGET that is intended to be monitored under this Agreement.
- Before installing CatWatchful on the TARGET device, the USER acknowledges and understands that: –
- The User shall install the CatWatchful application only on the devices of their own Child or of the Child for which the User is a legal guardian or custodian under the law. The user will not install the CatWatchful app on other children’s devices.
- The user will install the CatWatchful app only on the devices owned by the user.
- In the event that the User provides, licenses, sells, rents, etc., his Device to a third party for its use, in which CatWatchful is installed, then, before delivering the Device to said Third Party for its use, the USER You must notify such Third Party of the presence of CatWatchful on the Device, to allow the Third Party to decide whether or not to accept and use such Device. The acceptance of devices by a third party with the knowledge of CatWatchful about said devices will be considered under the law as Express Consent of said Third Party to be monitored by the USER and the THIRD PARTIES express their consent to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- The user will not install CatWatchful on any third party device, without the consent of said third party. The user acknowledges and understands that the installation of the CatWatchful application on third party devices without the knowledge and express consent of the third party is illegal and violates the terms of this agreement.
- Prior to monitoring an Employee, USER shall obtain express written consent from the targeted Employee regarding their readiness and readiness to be monitored by CatWatchful. At the time of obtaining the written consent of the TARGET Employee, the USER must disclose to the Target Employee the list of all the information that will be monitored by the user through CatWatchful.
- USER will use CatWatchful to monitor the target and will not sublicense or appoint any agent, employee, etc. to monitor the target.
- The user will not share, filter, disclose, publish, separate or allow any third party to have access to the information monitored by TARGET.
- The USER acknowledges and accepts that CatWatchful is intended for legitimate use only and its illegal use may result in a serious violation of the LAW and, consequently, may have serious civil and criminal consequences.
- USER acknowledges their consent and agrees that USER will use CatWatchful only in accordance with the law of the country to which USER is subject. Law shall mean and include any legislation, act of parliament, ordinances, rules, statutes, regulations, control orders and any other instrument having the force of law.
- In some countries, the law may specifically restrict the use of any monitoring application without exceptions, and in such countries, it may be illegal for the user to use CatWatchful, even with the consent of the TARGET. Since CatWatchful is available worldwide through the World Wide Web, the User can take advantage of and use CatWatchful in the country of their location; however, prior to using CatWatchful, the USER shall obtain an independent opinion from their local attorney, regarding the legitimacy of the intended use of CatWatchful in the country of their location and only after obtaining such legal opinion, the USER may use CatWatchful .
- The USER acknowledges, consents and agrees that any legal consequence arising from the use of CatWatchful by the USER, without being limited to damages, indemnities, penalties, imprisonment, costs, etc., will be the sole responsibility of the USER and CatWatchful shall not in any case will be responsible for such consequences or responsibilities incurred by the USER.
8 - License
- CatWatchful is the sole owner and holder of all CatWatchful services, including CatWatchful applications, programming codes, designs, logos, websites, web applications, databases, logics and any other rights associated tangible or intangible intellectual property, understood and consisting of the same, including any modifications, improvements, extensions, etc. made in it.
- CatWatchful services may be available for FREE or by subscription. In such case, the user is only granted the permissive right simply as LICENSEE to use CatWatchful, subject to the terms and conditions and restrictions contained in this Agreement.
- It is clarified that the USE of the CatWatchful SERVICES by the USER is merely based on a license and is not the transfer of ownership of any of the CatWatchful services, property rights or intellectual property.
- User shall have no ownership right, title or interest in any CatWatchful Services or Properties.
- The license granted by CatWatchful to the user in this document means that CatWatchful grants the USER a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to:-
- Install CatWatchful on one or more devices, according to the USER’s license subscription policy, that are owned by the USER, or are under the legal control of the USER,
- To view, review and use CatWatchful services
- To use CatWatchful to monitor a specific TARGET device,
- The license granted in this document only allows the USER to install CatWatchful on the devices that are owned and legally in the possession of the User, or the devices on which the USER has received the express right from a third party to install CatWatchful.
- This License does not permit User to use CatWatchful on any device that User does not own or control, or for which User does not have the legal right to use CatWatchful.
- The license granted in this document is revocable at any time at the sole discretion of CatWatchful, without prior notice or indication to the USER.
- The license granted in this document DOES NOT INCLUDE: –
- No License is granted to the USER on any of the intellectual properties of CatWatchful.
- Sell, lease, rent, license, sublicense, redistribute, assign, export, import, upload CatWatchful to THIRD PARTIES, whether commercially or otherwise;
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the applications, software, code, etc. of CatWatchful, in whole or in part;
- Develop any CatWatchful derivative, or attempt to derive the source code, modify or create derivative works of CatWatchful;
- The USER will not carry out unauthorized reproduction, distribution, copying, adaptation, editing, change, transformation, piracy or illegal access to any of the contents, codes, materials or Applications of CatWatchful, either in part or in its entirety.
- Additional Terms and Conditions; EULA
- When you use the Paymentwall services provided by Paymentwall.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Paymentwall Service Provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility for your purchase will first pass to Paymentwall.COM Limited before be delivered for you. The Paymentwall service provider bears primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment-related customer support. The terms between Paymentwall’s service provider and customers using Paymentwall’s services are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms of this website.
- We and/or the entities that sell products on our website through the use of Paymentwall services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical support or product services for those Products. We and/or the entities selling products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liability related to the fulfillment of orders and EULAs entered by the End User Customer. The Paymentwall service provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
- You are responsible for any fees, taxes, or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items that result from charges imposed by your relationship with payment service providers or duties and taxes imposed by local customs officials or other regulatory bodies.
- For customer service inquiries or disputes, you may contact us by email at admin@CatWatchful.com or call us at +598 99-884-785.
- Questions related to payments made through Paymentwall’s payment service provider should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wherever possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
9 - NO illegal use
- The USER will not make use of CatWatchful other than for the legitimate purpose for which the license is granted to the USER.
- The USER acknowledges and agrees not to use CatWatchful in any way to spy, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or infringe or violate the rights of third parties.
- USER shall not use any MONITORED INFORMATION TO harass, threaten, defame or offend TARGET or any third party.
- The user will not share, filter, disclose, publish, separate or allow any third party to have access to the information monitored by TARGET. In the event that you use the Software for parental control purposes, we will inform you how we may collect, use personal information from children under the age of 13 and that we will not disclose it. In case you use the Software for parental control, you must provide us with explicit consent to collect and use your child(ren)’s personal information by CatWatchful.
10 - Disclaimer
- All services provided by CatWatchful are “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and CatWatchful does not guarantee that the services provided by CatWatchful will be available at all times, and that such services, when available, will be accurate or error-free. , error-free, accurate, uninterrupted, or as expected by USERS. The user agrees to use CatWatchful at their own discretion, risk and consequences.
- CatWatchful does not warrant or guarantee that any of CatWatchful’s services will be compatible with USERS’ devices. Before using CatWatchful, the user should verify the compatibility of TARGET DEVISE with CatWatchful.
- CatWatchful uses the Internet / DATA CONNECTIVITY to synchronize the MONITORED INFORMATION between the target device and the USER account. Therefore, the performance of CatWatchful services depends on the availability of a strong Internet connection, in the absence of which, the USER may not be able to evaluate the MONITORED INFORMATION in a timely manner. CatWatchful bears no responsibility in case the USER is unable to monitor the target due to lack of internet connection.
- CatWatchful uses device memory and device disk space to save the monitored information, which is not immune from corruption, data loss, deterioration or virus attack, spam or any other harm. CatWatchful will not be responsible in case the MONITORED INFORMATION is corrupted, destroyed, altered or lost from the TARGET DEVICE and is not available to the USER for monitoring.
- CatWatchful has a product of yasoka infotech llp and registered office at 304 eva-1 complex aatabhai chowk bhavangar – 364001 and you can contact us by email support@CatWatchful.com or our helpline number +91 9104979801
- The quality of the monitored information is subject to the accuracy and quality of the TARGET DEVICE. In the event that the target device is not supported or does not provide optimal clear output such as camera, microphone, GPS, etc., then in such case the quality of the MONITORING INFORMATION may not be good and in many cases, it may not even be used or collected at all. , for which CatWatchful assumes no responsibility.
- CatWatchful may, at its sole discretion and without attributing any reason, at any time suspend the CatWatchful Services without prior notice for the purpose of carrying out system maintenance and/or updating and/or testing and/or repairs. or other related jobs. During this period of Suspension, the USER may not be able to monitor the target, in which case CatWatchful is not responsible for any loss that the USER may suffer due to the unavailability of CatWatchfulS services.CatWatchful complies with all industry standards related to the security of ELECTRONIC DATA, however, the user and the target understand and acknowledge that any security and protection measures are not absolute and can be penetrated by various methods, and in which case, loss of data and MONITORED INFORMATION may suffer, in which CatWatchful shall not be liable to the user or the target, for the loss or leakage of any Information due to hacking, data theft in the online security beach or for any other reason, which is not under the control of CatWatchful.
11 - Misuse Policy
- CatWatchful SPECIFICALLY RESTRICTS ANY UNAUTHORIZED AND ILLEGAL USE OF CatWatchful’S SERVICES BY TARGETS AND THIRD PARTIES AND In the event that TARGET or any Third Party believes that their device has been improperly installed with CatWatchful, such Target or Third Party shall immediately notify CatWatchful of such improper installation of CatWatchful on your devices.
- Upon receipt of such misuse information, CatWatchful will help the TARGET OR THIRD PARTY to uninstall CatWatchful app from their devices.
- CatWatchful will further notify the USER with whom the device is connected regarding such report of misuse and will seek clarification from the USER. In the event that a satisfactory clarification is not received from the USER, THEN CatWatchful will block the USER ACCOUNT and permanently suspend the CatWatchfulS Services for said USER and delete all MONITORED INFORMATION of said USER from its SERVER.
12 - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law, CatWatchful shall not be liable to USER or TARGET or any THIRD PARTY with respect to any claim, demand or action, regardless of the nature of the cause of the claim, demand or action alleging any loss, injury or damage, direct or indirect, that may result from the use of CatWatchful; or for any loss of profits, revenue, data, information, contracts or savings, or any other direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of USERS’ use or inability to use CatWatchful; or any defect in the CatWatchful SERVICES OR MONITORED INFORMATION; or breach of this Agreement, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty.
13 - INDEMNITY
14 - Subscription fee
- CatWatchful may provide subscription-based services to USER.
- The user who wishes to make use of such services shall pay the subscription fees as prescribed in said respective Subscription Package.
- The user of such service shall be subject to the terms and conditions prescribed for each individual Service, in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein, to the extent not inconsistent with such Subscription terms and conditions.
- The validity of the subscription and the services made available to the user by virtue of said subscriptions to the Services will be according to the terms and conditions established in the respective terms and conditions of the Services.
- Pending the validity of any subscription to the Service, in the event that the user cancels his account, in that case, the unused subscription fees/services will be considered appropriate and the user will not have any right to refund or adjustment of the fees. unused subscription fees/services, nor will said subscription fees/services be reactivated or reused by the user when creating a new account later. User hereby authorizes CatWatchful to appropriate such unused subscription fees.
- Any unused services or subscription fees upon expiration of the subscription period for the Services will be deemed expired and the user shall have no right to transfer such unused services/fees.
- The user hereby agrees that the subscription fees payable by the user to avail the services of a specific Service for a specific period, and it is up to the user to avail or not avail such services. CatWatchful assumes no responsibility or liability due to any failure on the part of the user to take advantage, either in part or in whole, of the services available under the specified Subscribed Services.
- The user will be responsible for paying any applicable government taxes, cessation, fees, wire transfer charges, etc. for subscribing to CatWatchfulS paid services.
- CatWatchful reserves the right to discontinue/terminate at any time the services available under any subscribed Service and the user shall have no right to take advantage of or continue to take advantage of such services available under such Services at all. CatWatchful will adjust any balance services/subscription fees available on the discontinued/terminated Services against any available Services, at the user’s choice, subject to the terms and conditions of such Services.
15 - General terms and conditions of use
- The user will not allow any third party to evaluate or use the USER ACCOUNT
- The User may not resell or assign rights or obligations to any third party of any kind.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws in relation to the specific law of the Information Technology Act of 2000 and its amendments in 2008 and all regulations framed therein.
- The User will not use the Service for any illegal purpose, including, without limitation, criminal purposes.
- The User will not infringe any intellectual property rights of any person and/or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with the intention of doing so.
- The User will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website and/or any link to the Website or obtain unauthorized access to any information considered private by other Users or persons, including, among others, access to data and information not intended for or log into a server or account that the User is not authorized to access, attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempt to violate security or authentication.
16 - Termination of Services
- Expiration of the subscription period
- When CatWatchful receives an order from a legal authority or a court of law to cancel the services to the User
- When so desired in the public interest to terminate the user’s services
17 - Interruption of Service
- CatWatchful reserves the unilateral right to add and/or change and/or delete and/or prematurely terminate or withdraw its Service or any part thereof at any time with or without prior notice to the User for any reason, including due to commercial exigencies and / or regulatory or statutory changes.
- There will be no liability on the part of CatWatchful to the User, TERGET or any third party in the event that CatWatchful exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
18 - Amendment
19 - NOTICE
All notices and communications to CatWatchful will be in the English language and should be addressed to CatWatchful at its contract address as provided on the CatWatchful WEBSITE. The user must mention his legal, postal address and complete and correct contact details to allow CatWatchful to process the communication. Any communication that does not agree with the above will not be considered and will be treated as SPAM.
20 - Cumulative duty
21 - EXEMPTION
22 - Governing Law
- The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of [India]
- Any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Judicature IN BHAVNAGAR, STATE OF GUJARAT, UNION OF INDIA to which the parties to this Agreement exclusively and unequivocally submit.
23 - Entire Agreement
This Agreement shall constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between the User, Target and CatWatchful with respect to the use of the CatWatchful SERVICES, superseding any prior agreements, documents or communications with respect thereto.
24 - UNION
All TARGETS AND THIRD PARTIES who have given their consent to be monitored by CatWatchful or those TARGETS OR THIRD PARTIES WHO have not given such consent, but after becoming aware of the use of CatWatchful on their devices have not reported such misuse within (24 ) hours from such notice to CatWatchful, you will be deemed to have consented to the use of CatWatchful and SHALL be bound by the TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.