Catwatchful is very easy to use, you only have to follow the steps detailed in this guide and in a few minutes you will be able to remotely monitor any Android device where you decide to install the app.
1 - DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- Download and install Catwatchful on the device you want monitor.
- You must manually install the app by physically accessing to target device.
- REMOTE INSTALLATION IS NOT POSSIBLE
When the following prompt appears,
Select: “Install Anyway”
2 - OPEN THE APP
After installing, open the app. It is found under the name Settings.
3 - FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
Fallow ALL the instructions indicated by the application:
- Accept the license agreement.
- Grant ALL the permissions that the app requests.
- Grant ALL special access request.
- Disable PlayProtect to continue.
4 - CREATE ACCOUNT
- If this is the first time you use Catwatchful, you will need to create an account so that the device is linked to it.
- This account you will later use to log in to the control panel and view all device activity.
- If you later register another devices, it is recommended to use this same account, in this way with the same account you can monitor multiple devices.
5 - START MONITORING
- If all the above steps were completed successfully, you will see a successful activation message.
- From this moment you can start monitoring the device remotely through the control panel with your user account.
- You no longer need to do anything else, you can quietly close the app and return the device.
- Now you can access to the control panel from any device or computer, login and see all device activity.